It allows to calculate the “DELTA T” on windings, while they are supplied and working in the normal cycle.
Single and three-phase windings, in particular of small motors. For workshop or statistical control.
• Maximum current, absorbed by the testing motor, up to 10 A per phase.
• Full scale from 12,50 mohm a 800 ohm
• Resolution: 10 µΩ
• Automatic compensation of the ambient temperature
• Thresholds setting for automatic results
• Automatic calculation of unbalance between phases
• Measures memorisation
• Automatic calculation of “DELTA T”
• Thermal unbalance calculation between phases
• “Self-ranging” and “Self-start” functions
• Printer with customised heading
• 40-column printer
• RS 232 or USB outlets for external PC